CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Carter turns 2







Our baby boy celebrated his 2nd birthday yesterday. It is so suprising, so hard to believe. He is such an amazing child. When we found out that we were having a boy, I remember thinking I would not know what to do with a boy. Now I know: Just love him for the amazing being that he is. I cannot imagine my life without him now. I am the proud mother of a extraordinary little girl and an extraordinary little man.



For Carter's birthday, we took him and his Sissy to the Aquarium. It was great. It wasn't too crowded. We all had a great time. Carter enjoyed seeing all the "fishes." We are having a CARS birthday party this weekend, but we celebrated ourselves at home after the Aquarium with cupcakes after dinner. Enclosed are pictures we have taken over the past few weeks and yesterday. I have also enclosed a video taken at the Aquarium of the kids learning to clean fish.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! THAT'S what he was trying to tell me about yesterday! I was talking with Abby about what you all saw at the aquarium, and as she was describing the exhibits, Carter, who was silently paying attention to our conversation, suddenly interjected: "CLEAN! FISH! CLEAN! FISH!"

"Amazing." What an ideal word to describe your son.