CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday Season














































This holiday has been an interesting one, to say the least. I think the kids relly enjoyed themselves. We saw the lights at Lanier, saw family, and also rode on the Polar Express. The kids really enjoyed that. Carter was so excited about the ticket. He kept showing me his ticket, saying, "Look , Mama, Ticket." I have included some of my favorite pictures from the season.

Sadly, the new year, began with the loss on a loved one. My grandfather died on New Year's morning. His funeral was yesterday. My mom watched the kids so that Steve and I could go to the funeral (Thank you, Mom). The service was beautiful. My grandfather was represented well and many people showed up at the service to pay their respects. I am thankful for my husband at times like this. He is such a busy person, with school and work. When I told him my grandfather died, he dropped everything he was doing and came. He made no comment about his busy schedule. He wanted to pay his respects to my grandfather, as well as be there for me. I love my husband!

0 comments: