CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween








I know it has been way to long since I have updated the blogsite. I apologize. It has been so busy around here. Steve has started graduate school. So, we do not get to see him very much. The kids and I have been busy with soccer and getting ready for Abby's birthday party. Can you believe she turned six yesterday?

I am enclosing Halloween pictures from Halloween. Abby was a cat and Carter was a punk rocker. He had a guitar but did not carry it very long. He was scared to go go up to most of the houses. He went up to a few of them and even told them, " I Rock."


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, think of it this way: Carter's reticence means less candy to be tempted by. Although considering how good you are at making it last an entire year, that's not a big worry in any case. (Kudos to you on getting Halloween costumes pulled off at low cost - Love the outfits.)

No apologies, Leigh Anne. You're getting done the things that count most.